This week we started off by setting up the grids Carl will need and getting him trained on how to run the GSSI unit. Monday saw us having 3 grids where we were collecting data, tried to do a 4th grid but the units battery died on us half way through the scans. Found out once I got home that I got sun burnt on one side of my body to include a portion of my face. Tuesday saw 3 more grids done taking us to having half the cemetery mapped. Called it early because the sun was starting to get strong and we were feeling it on our burns. Carl also took a shot at setting up the system to run the scans. This coming Thursday is the meeting with the tribal council to get permission to start my project. Excited!!!